Secure your data from another server. Proxy server refers to single or multiple dedicated computer or an online software system running on a computer, Online proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients pursuing resources from other servers.
Mainly a proxy server helps to protect our private information. To hide the IP address of the client computer so that it can surf anonymously, this is particularly for preservation reasons. A proxy server can operate as a negotiator between the traffics computer and the Internet to counter from attack and sudden access.
If you don’t reading day 1 and day 2 best tricks for making website, please read previous lesson to start coding stages. Now we are start to making an interactive website.
Start HTML coding in Notepad
- Create a main Folder on your Desktop or PC Others Location (Name: My First Website)
- Create three sub folders inner in Main Folder.
- Sub folders Name Example: css, images, js
- Open your HTML code editor software – Notepad, Adobe Dreamweaver, Netbeans
- Copy the HTML Syntax Code
- Paste to Notepad Blank page
- Give a file name(First html file name always index.html)
- Save HTML file in your main folder Root.
What is HTML syntax?
HTML syntax always fixed for creating a powerfully website as like as mathematical formula. So don’t forget HTML syntax if you’re a professional web developer or web designer.
HTML Syntax – Write Down your Notepad
Write down basic HTML Syntax on your Notepad for use any time. Example Below